Cool Mom / Bikini Thief
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Cool Mom / Bikini Thief Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01am (Los Angeles Time) on July 25, 2011 and ends at 11:59pm (Los Angeles Time) on July 29, 2011 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Any person who goes to www.coolmom.com (the “Website”), provides his or her active email address and submits a comment as indicated on the Website, during the Sweepstakes Period, will automatically be entered into this Sweepstakes. Incomplete entries, failure to follow the instructions, procedures and/or these Official Rules shall render the entry invalid.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. If multiple entries are received from any one person, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified. All entries must be actually received by 11:59pm (Los Angeles Time) on July 29, 2011, regardless of the date or time entered.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of July 25, 2011are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes and win a prize. Employees, officers, directors (and their immediate family members and members of their same households) and agents and representatives of the “Sponsor” named in Section 10 below or any of its parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), and employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Digital Entertainment Corporation of America (“Prize Supplier”) or any advertising or promotion agencies that do business with Sponsor, are not eligible to win.
3. PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: Two (2) winners will be selected to receive a Bikini Thief swimsuit, valued at $130, unless the winners do not meet the eligibility requirements or claim the prize by August 31, 2011. The prize awarded is subject to the restrictions and limitations noted in these Official Rules, on the prize and/or included with the prize, and the winners must abide by all such limitations and restrictions, including expiration dates. No substitutions or cash equivalents of the prize (or portion thereof) are permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion. The prize is nontransferable. There is no cash equivalent for the prize. Each winner agrees to accept the prize “as is.” Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. If the winners are found to be ineligible, or if they cannot or do not comply with these Official Rules, the winners may be disqualified and alternate winners may be selected.
4. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, using randomization methods selected at its sole discretion on or about August 1, 2011. The winners will be notified by e-mail using the contact information given at the time of entry. If the winners cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, or if they are found to be ineligible, or if they cannot or do not comply with these Official Rules, the winners may be disqualified and alternate winners may be selected. If there is still no confirmed winners of the prize in question after such attempts have been made, the prize may go unawarded.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Each winner is solely responsible for all taxes as they relate to his or her prize including applicable sales and income taxes. The winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and (where legal) a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”) and provide valid photo identification (i.e., driver’s license, passport) before receiving his/her prize. The winners may pick up his/her prize at Sponsor’s address set forth in Section 10 below during business hours. If the winners request the prize be delivered, the winners must provide in writing an address where an authorized person can sign for the prize. If applicable, allow 8 weeks for delivery of prize following completion of notification process. The prize will only be delivered to an address within the United States.
Except where prohibited by law, by accepting his or her prize the winners grant Sponsor, Prize Suppliers and their respective partners, licensees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, related companies and successors, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys and agents (collectively, the “Sponsor Entities”) the universal and perpetual right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast, and to grant others the right and license to use, exploit, print, publish, reproduce, display, distribute and broadcast the winners’ name, actual or simulated likeness, photograph, image, voice, portrait, picture, personal characteristics, biographical information and other personal identification in any and all languages, formats, and media now known and hereafter developed, in connection with the Website, the Sweepstakes and/or any Sweepstakes-related activity and any and all advertising, promotion, marketing, and/or publicity thereof, including all ancillary and subsidiary rights therein, without additional consideration.
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or, as applicable, the operation of the Website or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Such a person will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify any sweepstakes, game or drawing not capable of completion as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical or other failures of any sort, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor.
7. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, illegible, misdirected, deleted, destroyed or altered entries; or for any mail, computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, errors, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or access to the Website, as applicable. Proof of entering information at the Website or of deposit into U.S. mail, as applicable, is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor Entities are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information.
By participating, entrants on behalf of themselves and their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns hereby knowingly and voluntarily release, discharge, waive and relinquish, and agree that they will not assert or maintain against the Sponsor Entities, those involved in the development, production (including prize suppliers, contractors, service providers), implementation and distribution of this Sweepstakes, and their designated agents and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or this Sweepstakes, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, attorneys, or agents (collectively, “Sponsor Related Entities”), any claim, action, suit or demand of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize in any way (including any tax liabilities). Entrants hereby further agree that Sponsor Related Entities are not responsible or liable for, and that entrants will indemnify, defend, release, and hold Sponsor Related Entities harmless from and against, any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) of any nature whatsoever whether known or unknown now or in the future, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize in any way (including any tax liabilities). Entrants hereby acknowledge that they may hereafter discover facts different from or in addition to those which they now know or believe to be true and agree that this release will remain effective notwithstanding.
If by reason of any error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised prizes. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
8. WINNER LISTS/RULES: The names of the winners may be obtained after August 1, 2011 and before August 31, 2011 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Cool Mom / Bikini Thief Sweepstakes”, Winners List, Cool Mom, 1299 Ocean Avenue, Ste. 410, Santa Monica, California 90401.
A copy of the Official Rules may be obtained before July 29, 2011 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to to “Cool Mom / Bikini Thief Sweepstakes”, Official Rules, Cool Mom, 1299 Ocean Avenue, Ste. 410, Santa Monica, California 90401.
9. GOVERNING LAW: Except to the extent pre-empted by federal or other applicable state law, this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of California (without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof). By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between entrant and Sponsor, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the City of Los Angeles, California having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof.
10. SPONSOR: Cool Mom, LLC, a California limited liability company, 1299 Ocean Avenue, Ste. 410, Santa Monica, California 90401.